Monday 6 August 2012


It is a truth universally* acknowledged that a woman stuck at home with a broken arm and an internet connection will buy shoes.  






 Lots of shoes.

Woohoo!


But alas it turned out that the best fun was in the delivery (like Christmas!) and the unwrapping.  Because the boots don’t fit and the shoes are the wrong red and… oh the first world problems I have to deal with…

Oh, and the (ahem) Wuggs aren’t for me, so I won’t find out if they are wrong until my shoe-hatin’ slipper refusnik daughter (*the apparent exception to the universality) gets home from school for her surprise.  Not confident of a good result there, either, for some reason which currently eludes me.

So it’s back to this:

LH one sleeveless thnead in HORRIBLE wool, RH future sleeved thnead in NICE wool
And Charmed.  I'm sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment