Wednesday 14 November 2012

Having a Bunt

Yes, well, I bunted.


I've wanted to bunt for years, but never quite had the nervc (or the time or the binding foot).  So finally, I bunted.  And you know how some ideas seem like a really good idea at the time?  Like the first time you had control of making the cake and got to determine how much was left in the bowl for licking.  And thought - "hmm, I'll try 80% and see how that goes" But it didn't go so well?

I'm feeling a sugar rush and a little touch of toothache.

And note how there are four cornflower blue flags?  I did those last.  The other 18 I roll hemmed.  By flags 19-22 I just wanted to binder the thing.  Guess which ones went most easily through the binder foot?
  And sit most nicely?

So, the message to take onwards though life?  Don't bunt.  Just don't bunt.  But if you must bunt, then DON'T ROLL HEM THE EDGES!!!!!!.   Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment