Monday 15 July 2013

It's Heeree!

Finally, in my post office box today (thankfully, as my letter box key is not working, so saving me some spatula time and the raised eyebrows of my neighbours), was this:



Not, at the risk of sounding somewhat acerbic, that it made much difference to my day.  Because I had already suspected that if you have access to an unlimited amount of brightly coloured, patterned but toning yardage and a verdant backyard, why then you can create a hippy wonderland.  It slightly goes without saying. 

As for the actual clothes, I won't say anything.

And then there's this:













Apparently I can be expecting the August edition any day now. 





I'm trying to decide whether to renew my subscription, too, I just wish it was more of a dilemna.  But I suspect I've fallen out of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment